Dear Sir or Madam,
we wish to inform that Obserwatorium.biz Spółka z ograniczonąodpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Bukowska 132A/5 (hereinafter: “Obserwatorium.biz” or the “Company”) processes information from public and publicly available sources (including the Internet) to create a database.
This information may include data classified as personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: the “General Regulation” or the “GDPR”).
In accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, to ensure adequate protection of the personal data, the data subject must above all else be informed of the details concerning the processing of their personal data set out in Article 13 or 14 of the GDPR – according to whether the data has been collected directly from the data subject or from other sources.
In the light of the above, we wish to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data (hereinafter: the “Controller”) is: Obserwatorium.biz, a Polish limited liability company with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Bukowska 132A/5, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Poznań, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. under number 0000546490, NIP [VAT No.]: 7792428710 REGON [Business Reg. No.]: 360917490, with a share capital of: PLN 5,800.00.
- You may contact the Controller in writing via post at: ul. Mickiewicza 10/2, 60-834 Poznań or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Controller has appointed a contact person responsible for data protection, whom you can contact in writing via post at: ul. Mickiewicza 10/2, 60-834 Poznań or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, on the basis of the processing being necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party.
- The legitimate interests pursued by the Company are the interests of offering products to our Clients, which first and foremost strengthen the stability and security of economic trading. Such products support the clients of Obserwatorium.biz with information on developing and implementing digital strategies in companies, mainly financial and government companies. Through its activities, the Company provides assistance to its clients at the different stages of strategic development: assessment of the internal situation and market environment, help in defining new goals and products with consideration to social and business trends – especially those spurred by technological changes – as well as support for implementation and deployment processes of IT providers and other entities. The Company engages in a variety of educational efforts, including training and conferences, aimed at educating the market about digital transformation, its consequences, and the prerequisites for its optimal implementation within a given business. The Company also provides data that facilitates successful marketing campaigns. Personal data processing related to these products falls within the scope of the business activities of Obserwatorium.biz, as disclosed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register. To learn more about legitimate interests pursued by Obserwatorium.biz, visit our website at https://www.obserwatorium.biz.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of supplying the clients of Obserwatorium.biz with comprehensive economic information as part of the Company’s product, as well as for statistical purposes.
- The Administrator only processes the personal data made available by publicly available sources indicated in item 13 hereinabove.
- The Company does not process special categories of personal data nor personal data relating to criminal convictions, offences, and the related security measures.
- Your personal data will be shared with Obserwatorium.biz clients whose business activates include the following areas:
- digital experience
- eIDAS / PSD2
- digital security
- IT industry.
- Your personal data may be shared with entities in (1) third counties, i.e. those outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), and/or (2) international organisations.
- Your personal data will be processed by Obserwatorium.biz as long as necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company referred to in item 4.
- In connection to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- a. request from the Controller access to your personal data,
- request from the Controller rectification of your personal data,
- request from the Controller erasure of your personal data
- request from the Controller restriction of processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- move your personal data to another location,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You may exercise the rights referred to in item 12 hereinabove by:
- sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- sending a letter via post to: ul. Mickiewicza 10/2, 60-834 Poznań, Poland.
- Your personal data have been acquired from publicly available sources, including: the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), and the Central Statistical Office (GUS).
- Obserwatorium.biz may use your personal data as basis for automated decision-making, including the profiling referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
- The Controller shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any and all measures are taken to physically, technically and organisationally protect the personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Your personal data is processed electronically and manually, following the methods and procedures related to the purposes of the processing, as referred to in item 5 hereinabove.