Information about the market and competitors’ products is important for any company in building its product strategy and creating a competitive advantage. The trust services and electronic identity market in the European Union is constantly changing and developing, which as Obserwatorium.biz, we actively monitor.
The changes are due to:
- Reorganization of the approach of enterprises and users themselves.
- The pandemic exposed the shortcomings of digitization and forced an acceleration of change.
- The attitude of citizens themselves in individual countries
- The amendment of the eIDAS regulation, especially in the context of the introduction of the European Digital Identity Wallet
What can we prepare as part of an analytical project?
- in-depth analysis of a specific market/country in terms of services, providers, local regulations
- horizontal analysis of a particular service, e.g., e-signature or qualified electronic signature or identity wallet across all EU markets
- an update on the regulatory status regarding the progress of eIDAS 2.0 and related regulations
- an overview of trust and eID service providers in the EU (number of players per country, services provided)
- in-depth analysis of specific trust services, eID providers, and identity-proofing providers
What are our working tools?
- interviews with market experts on the selected market area
- statistical research
- legal and technological analyses
- desk research
- solution testing (e.g., UX)
- cooperation with experts in law, IT, e-Commerce, UX
- knowledge of hired experts (ETSI members, eiDAS, and eID experts)
We are a team of experts in the field of finance and technology with extensive experience in conducting technological and business projects in financial institutions, IT and public administration. We cooperate with a number of specialists who support us in the implementation of individual projects.
We invite you to contact our representative directly in order to present the possibilities of support. Contact Us →